Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What I Learned About Relationships from the Movies: The Theory of EVERYTHING


The Theory of Everything was a bit of a disappointment because it didn't really offer a theory for anything. 

I was hoping it would shed some light on why people who are falling in love always spin around in circles in grassy fields, precariously close to sheer cliffs, bodies of water, or rapidly advancing volcanic lava flows. 

I know the answer, of course, but I did want to see what a movie, claiming to be about the theory of EVERYTHING, might have to say about it -- especially since one of those holding-hands-and-spinning scenes was featured in the trailer. 

In the end, sometimes the best parts are spinning around in the trailer. 

My advice? 

Watch the trailer, then save your movie money for my book, which will at least include the theory of something.


No comments:

Post a Comment